As part of EDHEC's strategic plan "Impact Future Generations", EDHEC has been committed to enabling talented students to pursue their studies through a diverse & transparent scholarship scheme. The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs also offers a large number of grants and scholarships and there are numerous bodies worldwide supporting the study of international students joining a Master's program. With a new approach toward its scholarships and financial aid opportunities, EDHEC Business School is leading the charge on the importance of diversity in higher education. In Michelle Sisto's video, Associate Dean for Graduate Studies at EDHEC, you will gain a comprehensive view of scholarships, grants and loans available.
In this video, you will discover:
- Scholarships and Financial Aids at EDHEC
- What is a merit-based scholarship and what is the criteria?
- What is a need-based scholarship and how is it evaluated?
- EDHEC's new approach to scholarships
- The importance of diversity at EDHEC
- Is scholarships only for tuition fee waivers?
- Scholarship application tips
- What you should know before applying for a scholarship at EDHEC